- According to the 3rd and 4th points of (1) Section 8:1 of the Civil Code consumer means a natural person acting outside his profession, independent occupation or business activity, while undertaking means a person acting within its profession, independent occupation or business activity.
- According to the directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and the provisions of the Government Decree No. 45/2014 (II.26.) on the detailed rules of contracts concluded by and between consumers and undertakings, the consumer may cancel the contract without reasoning withing 14 days from the receipt of the ordered product.
- In the absence of present information, the consumer is entitled to exercise his/her right of cancellation for 1 year. If the Seller provides the information after 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or the conclusion of the contract, but within 12 months, the cancellation period shall be 14 days from the notification of this information.
- In case of purchasing more products, if the products are delivered in a different time or the product consists of several pieces, the consumer is entitled to exercise his/her right of cancellation within 14 days from receipt of the last product delivered or from receipt of the last piece delivered.
- The consumer has the right of revocation of the offer before the conclusion of the contract, which terminates the binding effect of the offer for conclude the contract, since the Seller’s expressed, written acceptance of the offer is needed for the conclusion of the contract.
- The consumer is also entitled to exercise his/her right to cancel the contract between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product by an unilateral statement addressed to the Seller.
- The consumer is also entitled to exercise his/her right of cancellation by filling and sending addressed to the Seller the following cancellation template (fill in and return only if you wish to cancel/unilateral terminate the contract):
„Addressee: Drum Valley kft.
Address: 4320 Nagykálló, Széchenyi út 72.
I the undersigned hereby exercise my right of cancellation of the contract subjected for purchasing the following product(s):
Name(s) of product(s)::
Date of conclusion of the contract/date of receipt of the product:
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s):
- The obligations of the undertaking in case of the cancellation or unilateral termination of the consumer
- In case of the cancellation of the consumer the Seller is obligated to reimburse the full purchase price paid by the consumer, without delay, but within 14 days from receipt the consumer’s cancellation statement at latest.
- In case of the consumer’s cancellation, the Seller reimburse the total amount paid by the consumer – including the delivery cost as well – to the consumer. However, the Seller is not obligated to reimburse the extra costs to the consumer, arising from the transport mode choosen by the consumer, which is not the cheapest, ordinary delivery mode offered by the Seller.
- Based on the expressed consent of the consumer, the Seller may apply another payment method of reimbursement, but arising from this, the consumer may not burden any surcharge.
- In case the consumer expressly selects a delivery mode which is different form the least expensive and ordinary transport mode, the Seller is not obligated to reimburse the surcharge arising from this.
- The Seller is entitled to withhold the reimbursement of the total amount paid by the consumer whiles, the product has not been returned or the consumer has not provided credible proof of it has been returned. The seller is not entitled to withhold, if the product return is assumed by the Seller.
- Any term entitling the undertaking to a monetary claim in addition to the consideration that is due for the performance of the principal obligation under the contract in particular cannot be considered as one expressly accepted by the consumer, if the undertaking applies a default option (pre-filled field) that the consumer should reject in order to avoid paying the extra amount. In this case the undertaking is obligated to reimburse the amount paid this way to the consumer.
- The obligations of the consumer in case of the cancellation or unilateral termination of the consumer
- If the consumer wishes to exercise his/her right of cancellation without reasoning, he/she is obligated to send the cancellation statement (which contains the intention to cancel the contract) to one of the following contacts within 14 days from receipt the product:
Post address: 4320 Nagykálló, Széchenyi út 72.
Email address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- In case the consumer is willing to exercise his/her right of cancellation according to the Section 22 of the Government Decree 45/2014 (II. 26.), thus he/she is obligated to return the product without delay, but within 14 days from the date of the notice of the cancellation at latest to the address given by the Seller, or to hand over the product to the undertaking or to the authorized person by the undertaking.
- The deadline is considered to be met if the consumer sends the product before the deadline.
- The consumer bares the costs of the product return for exercising his/her right of cancellation, except if the Seller agrees to bear these costs. In addition, there are no other costs for the consumer.
- Present Webshop does not bear the costs of the product return, thus it is borne by the customer.
- In case if the product is delivered to the consumer at the same time of concluding of the off-business premises contract, the Seller transports back the product by his own cost, if by its nature it cannot be returned by post.
- The consumer is only responsible for depreciation resulting from use exceeding the use necessary to determine the nature, properties and operation of the product. The consumer is not responsible for the decrease in value if the undertaking does not inform the consumer about the right of cancellation.
- The consumer is not entitled to exercise his/her right of cancellation in cases defined in the Section 29 paragraph (1) of the Government Decree 45/2014 (II. 26.).